RV & Boat Storage Tips
- Always make sure any tarps are adequately tied down to the Boat or RV and ready for strong winds at any time.
- Keep doors and compartments locked when being stored.
- Never leave food in your RV if not in a refrigerator or cooler.
- During winter months, Make sure to have all your windows and roof vents closed
- Access your site from 6am to 10pm 7 days a week
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may require verification of Occupant's identity, and must use disk locks which may be purchased on site when you sign up.
- No vehicles can be left on site overnight without permission.
- Close and Lock all doors when leaving facility.
- Living things
- Used tires
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored.
- No motors with liquids are to be stored in the facility.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods.
- No working in the unit at anytime-Storage Use Only.